Accounts and Office Administration Maternity Cover Part Time
We are looking for a Part Time Accounts and Office Administration for 2- 3 days a week for our office in Trevet, Co. Meath. The successful candidate will have experience in a busy Accounts environment and will be proficient in Microsoft Excel.. The qualities essential for this role are diligence, attention to detail and possessing a good phone manner.
Key Responsibilities & Job Duties will include:
Accounts with Sage Line 50
Daily Bank Reconciliation
Credit Card Expenses/Reconciliation
Monthly Storage invoices
Daily Bank Payments/Bank Receipts
Accruals and Prepayments
Filling Monthly P30 Returns via Ros
Filling Vat Returns via Ros bimonthly
Monthly management accounts
Financial statement preparation
Weekly Payroll with Thesaurus Payroll Software
Processing Staff Timesheets
Inputting data into Software
Processing EFT payments to Staff
Dealing with enquiries from the public via telephone, website and email.
Meeting and greeting new and existing customers at the warehouse.
PA to Managing Director.
Exceptional telephone manner with attention to detail.
Plus Ad hoc duties within our organisation
The ideal candidate for this position:
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Experience with Sage Accounts and Thesaurus Payroll is an advantage.
• Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer and employee services.
• Must be able to multi-task with a high level of attention to detail.
• Flexible working hours
• On-site parking
Administration Accounts Legal