Please email email@example.com for the attention of Clodagh or phone 021-4311872
• Chef qualifications of at least 2 years.
• Recent previous experience as a Chef de Partie in a busy, but organised 4 Star hotel/restaurant kitchen.
• Candidates must have proven experience of managing their own section.
• Highly motivated and excellent communication skills.
• Interest in food & food presentation with an eye for detail.
• Honest, reliable and hardworking.
• Adherence to Food Safety and HACCP procedures.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Will thrive working under pressure.
• On instructions from our clients, candidates without relevant experience or requiring a work permit are requested NOT to apply
Applicants must be legally required to work within Ireland and the EU.
Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) All information given to Future Focus Ltd is under the strictest understanding that the content is confidential. It will only be forwarded to our clients, with the express permission of the applicant. If, however the applicant wishes for any reason that Future Focus Ltd., no longer keep their details on file, once requested they will be deleted from our system immediately.
Please note this position will not be available until Feb/March due to the Government restrictions in relation to Covid. However, please continue to apply and we will respond accordingly.
Hospitality Catering Hotels