Job title: GMP & Industrial Cleaning
Reporting to: Site Co-Ordinator.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8:00a.m. – 16:30p.m.
Main duties will include:
• Work in a safe and efficient manner, following all procedures and using required PPE
• Must be able to understand SDS for chemicals and SOP Cleaning Procedures.
• Must be able to operate cleaning equipment in a safe manner at all times.
• Ensure your training is up to date.
• Carry out cleaning and reactive tasks in areas such as Production area, Dryer rooms, Centrifuge rooms, lifts, warehouse, stairwells, plant rooms, switch rooms and control rooms.
• Check and sign all Logbooks at end of each shift.
• Power washing of a Bunds/Bund sediment boxes, concrete tanks, roofs and other concrete surfaces
• Attend a daily briefing with your manager.
• Carry out daily walk of the site area to ensure the area is free from Litter and debris.
• Carry out site deliveries as and when required.
• Possess good planning skills
• Professional approach to all situations.
• Good communication skills both Written and Verbal.
• Friendly manner when dealing with Client.
• Show attention to detail
• Cleaning/GMP experience preferred
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment is desirable but not a requirement
• Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good standard of oral and written English
• Attention to detail
Energetic, innovative and fully understands the Client needs. Ensures that all activities and decisions within their role are for the benefit of the client at all times.
Job type: Full time/Permanent position
Drivers Agriculture Labour