We are a leading home healthcare provider. We look after a wide range of adults in the community with long term disabilities requiring complex care to personal and social care of the older person. Our clients are located in the Southside of Dublin.
The Care Team is an exciting dynamic nurse led organization that works as a team and we believe in supporting and listening to our employees. If you are a qualified healthcare assistant, student nurse, or student OT we would like you to be part of our team.
To apply you should have at least 2 modules including Care Skills and Care of the Older Person and an up to date People Moving & Handling Certificate.
And be working towards completing the QQI Level 5 Healthcare Support or an equivalent qualification (Social Care or Nursing or Healthcare related qualification).
Applicants must supply suitable work and character references and be prepared to complete a Garda Vetting application form.
Applicant must have their own car and a full Class B drivers licence.
Some experience preferable but not essential.
Fluent English both oral and written required.
Must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays
Why should you apply?
· A rewarding and flexible working environment
· Excellent support from a network of supervisors and managers
Part Time & Full Time work available
· Set rosters and regular working hours
· Further professional development in the company
· PPE – Personal Protection Equipment’s provided
· Free full induction and in-house training programs
· Paid Holidays and Bank Holidays will be Double Pay
· Garda Vetting Fee will be reimbursed to the applicant
· Free Healthcare uniform and ID badge
· Systematic Appraisals
· Excellent Refer a friend Reward scheme
· Continual program of practical and classroom training.
This is a great opportunity to use your existing knowledge and develop new skills in a supported environment!
Learn More: http://careteam.ie/