Working as part of a small team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Helping manage PR and communications plans, both traditional and digital, with a high degree of
• Providing sound client counsel as the day-to-day point of contact.
• Conducting various sector and public affairs research to inform communication strategy.
• Managing the preparation and delivery of events and photocalls.
• Issuing expertly written press releases.
• Undertaking analysis and regular reporting of campaigns and other strategic assets.
• Implementing and advising on social media calendars.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum of 2 years’ agency experience
A relevant degree in the field of cultural or corporate communications
• Acute knowledge of the Irish media landscape and an interest in public affairs
• Experience across a broad range of communications channels including digital media
• Excellent written communications skills and storytelling ability
• Visual creativity
• Strategic planning capabilities and ability to partner with clients to tackle challenges in an original way
• An ability to work successfully as a member of a dynamic team
• Commitment to delivering a positive customer experience and willingness to contribute to the growth of key
• Social media skills – requirement to create content for Linkedln, Facebook and Twitter channels
• Technical ability in PowerPoint, Excel and media monitoring software
Closing On: 24 May 2021