Cycle Clinic provide bicycle repairs and servicing at customer’s homes and workplace. We have a number of vans kitted out as mobile workshops and cover all of Dublin.
We are looking for an experienced bicycle mechanic. The role is 25-40 hours per week and can be flexible to suit one’s lifestyle (start or finish early/ work 3-5 days etc) . The role involves driving to each customer in the van provided, communicating directly with the customer and providing best in class bicycle servicing / specific bike repair problem. All route planning, initial customer communication and payments are managed by the owner. Remuneration is based on a profit share model from each job and earning can vary from day to day.
· Have a strong mechanical aptitude and understanding of bike mechanics and technologies. Previous bike store experience essential.
· Good organisational and communication skills.
· Experience of service, building and repairing across a range of cycles (we work on kids, adult, premium and electric bikes)
· Great interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team environment.
· Fluent English
· Full clean drivers licence (need to be over 25 for insurance purposes)
Reference ID: Bi
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: €100.00-€250.00 per day