MORTGAGE ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED
An excellent opportunity for a mortgage administrator who is looking to gain excellent experience in providing mortgage support.
• Provide top quality service to customers in each telephone/email interaction.
• Achieve individual and contribute to team targets in terms of application processing, mortgage drawdowns and documents actioned.
• Assessment and processing of mortgage documentation and customer service requests for all stages of a mortgage.
• You will be responsible for the entire Mortgage process from application to cheque issue.
• Support ad hoc admin/project activity as required.
• Proactively participate in all team meetings and initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum qualification required: APA loans.
• A minimum 1 year of experience in similar role.
• Experience with the full Mortgage process.
• A good understanding of Mortgage products and processes.
• A customer centric attitude is a must.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively as part of a high performing team.
• Be self-motivated with the necessary drive, enthusiasm and commitment to achieve agreed goals.
• Flexibility to multi-skill and adapt in a changing environment.
• Be expected to comply with all internal and external regulatory requirements.
Can work remotely nationwide or in our Donegal office
Closing On: 21 May 2021