Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
– Negotiating with suppliers with regards to pricing and working with tight delivery schedules
– Managing stores including Stock control
– Managing goods outwards
– Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures and maintaining records.
– Daily office/system administration
– Proficient in the use of MS office and working knowledge of an inventory management system.
– The ability to identify, plan and help deliver improvements.
– Ability to collaborate, communicate and influence at all levels of the business.
– Self-motivated with strong work ethic and hands-on approach.
– Experience in a metal fabrication environment preferable but not essential
– Liaise with different departments and assist with daily operational duties.
– Training provided to suitable candidate.
Closing On: 10 Mar 2021