Applegreen is Irelands largest Irish forecourt that prides itself on offering quality, choice and convenience, always. With 127 Applegreen sites across the island of Ireland and a growing presence in the UK and the US, there are plenty of opportunities for everyone at Applegreen.
Skills and attributes
Customer ServiceStock Replenishment
Night Shift Operator / Sales Assistant
Part Time (8-24hours)
This role will require evening shifts and night shifts
What will I be doing as a Night Shift Operator at Applegreen?
You will play a vital role in supporting the front-line operations of our business.
· Operating the shop in line with company policy throughout the night as per shop checklist
· Ensure that all perimeter alarms are activated
· Ensure the site building is secure throughout the night without exception
· Keep the shop area clean, tidy and safe
· Provide excellent customer service
· Ensure accurate price labels of products
· Stock rotation and shelf stacking
Previous experience is a plus, but don’t worry it’s not essential. If you have a positive “can do” attitude, we provide on the job training. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, you would be a great addition to our dynamic team.
Why should I join The Applegreen Team?
1. All staff will be entitled to a colleague discount card that offers 50% off our Bakewell Deli foods and all hot drinks. (Up to €5 saving a day
2. Bike to Work Scheme (Available after 6 months of service)
3. HSF health plan for everyone from under €2.50 a week
4. Employee Assistance Programme run by the HSE offers free counselling on personal, family, work and money matters.
Training and Development
We as a company are constantly growing our business, but it`s our people driving its success
1. The Educational Training Board offers retail training courses through the Applegreen Academy
2. We offer fantastic career opportunities and a great deal of our promotions are internal
Apply via link https://applegreen-stores.rezoomo.com/job/16171/
Drivers Agriculture Labour