Office Assistant required to work in our Bray office as part of our Administration team.
Essential Candidate Requirements:
Extremely organised, experienced in a very fast paced environment, high level of accuracy and attention to detail, advance MS Office skills and fast accurate keyboard skills.
Successful candidate to have completed a computerised accounts package course and have a good understanding of the Microsoft Office package – especially Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook.
Duties will include:
· Sales reports (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly)
· Stock reports (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly)
· Promotion planning, preparation & submission
· Promotion price checks, changes, and approval – resolving issues with customers
· Maintaining price files
· Involvement in sensory evaluation of new food products through food tasting sessions
· Sales Representative tracking reports
· Maintaining Sales Representative’s journey plans
· Liaising with Merchandising company
· Dealing with & up-dating all sales representatives on a daily basis
· Data management in line with CSR policy
· Data entry and general office/admin duties
· PowerPoint Presentations
· Communicating to senior team
· Store visits – occasional
Candidate to have good communication skills and be self-motivated.
Immediate start available and full training included.
Job Type: 5 day – 39 hour week – 12 month fixed term contract with a view to a permanent roll at 12 months.
Please apply with CV to Alan at: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Office Assistant Job Ref 2167758” in the email subject line.
Administration Accounts Legal