-Clean, dust, and mop office floors by using a variety of equipment and supplies.
– Vacuum and maintain carpets and floors
– Cleaning all surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom.
– Making beds and fluffing pillows.
– Wash down restrooms and ensure they are correctly sanitized.
– Replenish towels, soap, and toilet paper in bathrooms regularly.
– Wipe down walls, doors, and wall hangings using appropriate types of cleaners and cloth.
– General cleaning duties
– Emptying bins
Full drivers license necessary
Drivers Agriculture Labour