Applegreen is Irelands largest Irish forecourt that prides itself on offering quality, choice and convenience, always. With 127 Applegreen sites across the island of Ireland and a growing presence in the UK and the US, there are plenty of opportunities for everyone at Applegreen.
Applegreen is in a rapid growth phase and is seeking to recruit a HR Generalist to support the Retail Ireland Operations team in providing a best in class HR generalist service to Applegreen sites. The successful candidate will provide business partnering support for all site activities. This permanent role will report to the Head of HR for Retail Ireland Operations. The successful candidate will be a highly driven, adaptable and confident people person who can thrive in a rapidly changing organisation and will adopt a hands-on approach to their role. We are seeking a high calibre and talented HR professional who has longer term potential for broader responsibilities and contribution to the company over time.
As Applegreen expands, the responsibilities will evolve and change over time. The core responsibilities will centre around the following areas:
· Complete all end to end site recruitment requirements supporting hiring managers on recruiting needs. This includes, but is not limited to, completing direct searches, CV screening, interview scheduling, etc.
· Produce best in class recruiting metrics monthly focused on time to hire, quality of hire, cost to hire, etc.
· Enhance interview training and support materials to ensure they are aligned with best practice.
· Support creation and delivery of training to best equip Applegreen for continued growth
· Design and create training manuals, learning modules and course material, eEmployee Lifecycle Business Partnering
· Work closely with Retail Operations team to support and manage all aspects of the employee lifecycle, including leavers, joiners, forms, data and any disciplinary or other employee issues that may arise as appropriate.
· Provide operational and best practice HR advice on a range of people related queries, ensuring a positive employee relations culture is championed and maintained.
· Building strong brand of HR and standards of excellence in HR business partnering and support.
· Enhance employee safety, welfare, wellness and health through the roll out of best in class initiatives.
· Support on ad hoc projects as requested.
The Candidate should have the following:
Qualifications, experience & skills
· Honours degree in Human Resources or related discipline (e.g. Employment Law, Business, Organisational Development etc.).
· 3-4 years’ experience working in a similar HR Generalist role.
Ensuring we are using the most effective resources and that we are delivering training interventions that support individual learning styles.
See link https://applegreen-stores.rezoomo.com/job/16139/
Sales PR Marketing Retail