Applegreen is Irelands largest Irish forecourt that prides itself on offering quality, choice and convenience, always. With 127 Applegreen sites across the island of Ireland and a growing presence in the UK and the US, there are plenty of opportunities for everyone at Applegreen.
Skills and attributes
Part Time (20 hours a week)
What will I be doing as a Sales Assistant at Applegreen?
As a sales assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting the front-line operations of our business.
· Achieve daily sales targets
· Support day to day operations of our business
· Provide excellent customer service
· Stock rotation
· Ensure shop floor is clean and tidy
· Assist in stock taking procedures
Why should I join The Applegreen Team?
1. All staff will be entitled to a colleague discount card that offers 50% off our Bakewell Deli foods and all hot drinks. (Up to €5 saving a day)
2. Bike to Work Scheme (Available after 6 months of service)
3. HSF health plan for everyone from under €2.50 a week
4. Employee Assistance Programme run by the HSE offers free counselling on personal, family, work and money matters.
Training and Development
We as a company are constantly growing our business, but it`s our people driving its success
1. The Educational Training Board offers retail training courses through the Applegreen Academy
2. We offer fantastic career opportunities and a great deal of our promotions are internal
See link https://applegreen-stores.rezoomo.com/job/16172/
Sales PR Marketing Retail