We currently have vacancies for up to 100 meat processing operatives across our sites in Cork, Roscommon, Westmeath, Longford, Meath.
The successful candidates will work as part of the factory processing team producing meat to fulfil production targets on a daily and weekly basis.
Successful candidates will be required to work in all areas of the factory where you will be required to:
• Work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Meet production targets.
• Will be required to work across all areas of the meat processing plant.
• This is a physical role including lifting and standing.
• Further specific role details available on enquiry.
• Minimum annual remuneration: €22,000
• Standard working week 39 hours
• Training in English language skills, company operating procedures will be provided.
Apply via link: https://jobs.kepak.com/?VacancyId=18900&jobboard=JobsIreland.ie+Email&c=vacancyposter
Construction Trades Civils